Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Aug 11, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #1,066 of 2,994
Quote:
Cross-post from AAMML - because some things are so nice, they deserve to be shared twice - 

Nice... i've heard this one before, but don't know where ... maybe a movie... ijdk....

Aug 12, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #1,069 of 2,994

스타리아이드 - 미안한 사춘기

Shame on you for sharing something I can't get my hands on q.q, is there a CD for these guys any where out there... checking j Pop Suki has gotten me no where! 

프렌지 - 런던 대공황- 

Also great but I can't find it... ooh Twin u make me so mad sometimes! Tempting me with all this lovely music q.q 

On that note Petrolz which you shard here a few weeks ago is super duper! 

Aug 12, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #1,070 of 2,994
Quote:

스타리아이드 - 미안한 사춘기

Shame on you for sharing something I can't get my hands on q.q, is there a CD for these guys any where out there... checking j Pop Suki has gotten me no where! 

- 런던 대공황- 

Also great but I can't find it... ooh Twin u make me so mad sometimes! Tempting me with all this lovely music q.q 

I go for Yesasia on the Korean stuff. Can't get the japanese post-rock on anything other than Amazon.jp.
I found the frenzy discography and 프렌지 on Yesasia pretty easily - http://www.yesasia.com/us/starry-eyed-vol-2-sweet-night/1011213291-0-0-0-en/info.html

In this case I got a couple of the ones in my post in CD format (just try and find a download for these online - that's right you can't) from a penpal who was in Seoul at the time (he normally lives in Hokkaido). 
A lot of instances I get the really old pop stuff from my old tapes so it's a hassle to try and even find CDs for those, let alone YT links. Most of the stuff I do want to post I find extremely difficult since they're just not on youtube.

Aug 12, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #1,071 of 2,994
Ugh well I can live with 320 I suppose q.q, although this band is too good for lossy q.q 

that being said, I do enjoy having some unique uploads on my what.cd account! Which I should thank for you. Although again I'd prefer lossless version, Which means I'll just have to get over it and import them at some point. 

That being said, it's a shame my Hybrid tube sounds so nice but is so badly sheild. It picks up noise pretty badly 

Aug 12, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #1,072 of 2,994
Lol, half of these I have on cassette tapes. Trust me, 320 is nowhere near as bad as one can make it out to be.

I lost my what.cd account due to the fact that I was away from the internet and stopped seeding (I was in the warning zone already) for a couple of months :frowning2:

Aug 12, 2013 at 6:12 AM Post #1,073 of 2,994
Quote:
Lol, half of these I have on cassette tapes. Trust me, 320 is nowhere near as bad as one can make it out to be.

I lost my what.cd account due to the fact that I was away from the internet and stopped seeding (I was in the warning zone already) for a couple of months :frowning2:

I have an invite if you want a new account, they have drastically changed the rules. I too was away for about a  2 months with no seeding) I was able to recover my dwnload abilities after 48 hours of  active seeding, which means even if no one was leeching from me, I was still availbe to seed thus it counted towards my 48 hours! 

And yea 320 and v0 are not bad at all, but I find that Flac has better highs and extension than lossy ever has. It is ofc not a BIG differance but espically for rock it would make a nice improvement. But nothing critical or required for me. I can enjoy lossy! 

Aug 13, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #1,076 of 2,994
So I stumbled upon this great band called Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas.

http://youtu.be/mP0Ej28JeCs

Good stuff.. But seeing that I don't know a single thing that they're saying, I'd like to know some similar bands that speak... English?

Aug 13, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #1,078 of 2,994
Now i may really love kpop, i love traditional Asian music and crossover too, and middle eastern classical here and there too, i'm a huge music junkie though in general and i just love love discovering new music and falling in love with that nation's culture etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back