A's Pitcher Nick Adenhart killed in hit and run DUI
Apr 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #2 of 9
This may seem harsh, but they should hang him by the ankles and bleed him dry. I have no tolerance for drunk drivers, even less for repeat offenders. I'd love to show him how little respect I have for HIS life.

Apr 9, 2009 at 9:37 PM Post #3 of 9
This reminds me of another incident that happened not too long ago in southern California too... Some 26 or 28 year old lady was killed by a repeat drunk driving offender. Her and her boyfriend were planning on getting married soon. Things like this disgust me. By the way, the driver pleaded not guilty.

Apr 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM Post #5 of 9
Wow, that's just the most unreasonably sad thing I've heard in a while.

Apr 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This may seem harsh, but they should hang him by the ankles and bleed him dry. I have no tolerance for drunk drivers, even less for repeat offenders. I'd love to show him how little respect I have for HIS life.

Agreed. People like that do not deserve to live. To be that selfish, it boggles my mind. I keep thinking: what if someone did that to my wife or children?

I used to listen to 97.1KLSX when it was still a talk radio station, and there was a commercial advertising a drunk driving defense attorney. It made me angry every time I heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back