arrow,voyager,stepdance ect
Apr 27, 2010 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Antony L

100+ Head-Fier
very confused about my next amp choice to go with my sflo
so the arrow is compared to pico ect ect but in the question i asked it is basically the caffine ultra (that i own) with enhancements but the same sound http://www.head-fi.org/forums/6397770-post145.html
mmmmm as i dont need the dac im thinking p3+ or voyager ,dont need too much power for the hfi780s.
wonder how much the stepdance will be?
any others that go with the 780s think i saw a travagens mentioned somewhere

Apr 27, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #2 of 3
The price of the STEPDANCE has not been anounced yet or even really hinted at. I think that the smart money is betting in the $300 to $400 range, i.e. more than the 3Move but still reasonable (since Jan's amps tend to be). Anyway it's all speculation until the master speaks.

Apr 28, 2010 at 9:00 AM Post #3 of 3
yes im sure the stepdance will be worth the wait

still wondering about the arrow ,seems afew of people on the board enter a sort of feeding frenzy with the fotm ,im just trying to step back and ask is the arrow in effect a caffine ultra with bells and whistles that can drive higher capasity cans ?
anyway im not going to bump again as there seems to be no interest in this fundamental point that a starter amp is ranked up there with the best (given that caffine ultra equals arrow)
anyway next move is to call in and see mr slee (he is just down the road when im in yorkshire ) and see if i can compare a demo voyager to my currant amp (im sure ive seen graham on these forums)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back