Armband recommendation for Sansa Clip
Aug 15, 2012 at 5:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

brenttw

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone have any recommendations for an armband/strap for working out with my Sansa zip clip?  Mostly for lifting or running so comfort is a priority.  Thanks!

Aug 15, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #2 of 3
You're in the wrong section. Your question would probably better answered in cables tweaks and accessories.

Though I suggest looking for an arm strap for the 6th gen nano's as they both have the clip. Type in "arm band 6th gen" into ebay, a variety comes up. Yes, it's that easy. :wink:

Aug 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
You're in the wrong section. Your question would probably better answered in cables tweaks and accessories.
Though I suggest looking for an arm strap for the 6th gen nano's as they both have the clip. Type in "arm band 6th gen" into ebay, a variety comes up. Yes, it's that easy.
wink.gif

ah sorry, ill see if i can move this or start a new thread.  

But i appreciate the reply, but not to sound sarcastic or anything, but i have tried a few different 'no name' ebay ones and they are crap. Either they arent sewn well (so arm gets itchy), the velcro doesnt last long (I have gym wrist straps with velcro that i remove after every set that have lasted close to 2 months already, after about 5 runs with an ebay one the velcro was shot).  Was just looking for a BETTER alternative (possibly name brand if not) to the ebay ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back