Are audiophiles Cat Person or Dog Person?
Mar 24, 2007 at 1:14 AM Post #91 of 129
Dogs win and here's why:

Picture243.jpg

This isn't a puppy picture, he's full grown Pomeranian goodness. (A whopping 13 lbs, big for a pom)

Mar 24, 2007 at 1:25 AM Post #94 of 129
I definitely prefer dogs over cats, but I love them both. I will always have dogs around me for the rest of my life, and I hope to adopt a cat pretty soon.

When I lived in Santa Fe, NM my roommate had a cat named Zia that I got really attached to. I'm also supposed to be allergic to cats, but I've never once had a problem being around them(even though my allergy test shows different). It was really nice coming home from work and having a cat to greet you and keep you company. I find them to be very affectionate, and at times extremely silly. I had a HUGE cardboard box there that was around 4-5 feet tall, and he'd fall in occasionally, and just meow in there until we got him out.

Dogs, for me though, are absolutely incredible. I think I probably rely on my dog much more than he relies on me. My self confidence, health, and general attitude about life has changed for the better as a result of adopting a dog. In general, I think being around animals daily in a positive way whether it be with pets or wildlife is very important.

Though, sometimes...
tongue.gif
:

indy_resized.jpg

Mar 24, 2007 at 2:49 AM Post #96 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turnaround /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was looking at the "Show Your Pet" and "Show Your Pet II" threads -- wow, a lot of you guys have some very handsome pets. I saw a whole lotta cats.

I would think there are a lot more hi-fi'ers who are "cat people" vs "dog people".

drclaw.jpg

You sir, are very wrong!

I love dogs
tongue.gif
altough i dont have one now

Mar 24, 2007 at 3:35 AM Post #97 of 129
Cats. No barking, though they do try to walk on the vinyls....
cool.gif

Mar 26, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #102 of 129
Definately dogs. I do like cats though but they chew on your cables and stuff (as does my bird but hey..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back