aptX Adaptive / aptX Lossless USB Transmitters
Apr 25, 2022 at 11:21 AM Post #51 of 2,213
FFBD6-F62-9-CE1-4-BDB-8-A31-A70-FC2-EED854.jpg
The KB9 arrived today.

The aptX logo is a touch button for toggling HD/LL and a few other things. Sadly not to cycle through the codecs.

Manual asks you to contact dealer regarding the Dongle Assistant software which looks like an English version of the software for the KB8P. I shall give that a go.

Apr 27, 2022 at 4:50 AM Post #53 of 2,213
So in conclusion, right now there are some doubts about the aptX Adaptive, which is somewhat "glitched" like the aptX Low Latency? I heard already in other forums about these random popping / cracklings noises. I have these too, ( i have the EPOS GTW 270 gaming earbuds) and i confirm these random noises while i play on both PC / PS5.

And no, i have no electromagnetic interferences in my house, and other headsets - earbuds have no problems so far.

It is annoying to see that this new codec suffers as well. I want to hope that the codec is still, somewhat, implemented in preliminary version?

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2022 at 3:38 PM Post #54 of 2,213
Received the KB8P adapter. Tried to use it with the KZ AZ09 pro, from the adapter's LED, I can only get APTX classic working. I also tried to use the app to disable APTX classic but it fell back to SBC codec. Any idea how to pair them up using APTX LL, APTX HD, or APTX Adaptive?

Apr 27, 2022 at 3:43 PM Post #55 of 2,213
Received the KB8P adapter. Tried to use it with the KZ AZ09 pro, from the adapter's LED, I can only get APTX classic working. I also tried to use the app to disable APTX classic but it fell back to SBC codec. Any idea how to pair them up using APTX LL, APTX HD, or APTX Adaptive?
It doesn’t look like the KZ AZ09 Pro supports LL, HD or Adaptive. Their website says just aptX, AAC and SBC.

Apr 28, 2022 at 2:30 PM Post #57 of 2,213
kb8p 이 동글은 펌웨어 업데이트가 필요합니다

펌웨어 업데이트가 필요한 이유는 무엇입니까? 버그 수정?
Why is a firmware update necessary? Bug fixes?

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2022 at 2:52 PM Post #58 of 2,213
I assume that is the files/tools (there were 3 AFAIR) that lets you add 24/96 (if even true) that I spoke about a few pages back,

They were on that Non-Eng site and you had to install a 3rd party downloader to even grab them.

Apr 29, 2022 at 3:25 AM Post #60 of 2,213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back