Anyone tried ICs made from Palladium?
Jun 25, 2004 at 3:08 AM Post #16 of 16
I'm not trying to be contentious here at all by the way... the periodic table at mit's website is, I am sure, correct.

I was simply using my search result (which, if you bring up those links I posted look awfully professional) for my own quick check on the comments I had been reading on Audio Asylum about Palladium being a better conductor than Silver....I brought up the search results, applied the equation and arrived at the numbers I posted above. It all seemed to work so I wondered what cables made of this substance might sound like.

I saw that there were a few companies making cables from Palladium so I figured somebody here might know, that coupled with the normal community spirit led me to believe that if somebody DID know the would almost certainly share their experiences.

But this turned out to be like so many Audio Asylum posts about cables with alot of people trying to intimidate and shout down people with bonafide experiences to share... I was never looking for assertions about "the best" cable or anything like that. All I asked was if anyone had listened to a pair.

Then the bullies come around with comparisons to "magic tape and cryoed pictures in the freezer (if you get the reference)"...or about how most people are "suckers (who) can't tell the difference between bits of tin wire and VD nites but pretend they can", despite the fact that I was asking about Palladium rather than Tin and Virtual Dynamic NITES are niether Palladium nor Tin.

You see I asked for experience to be shared, that is all...I did appreciate the lesson in research though :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back