Anyone Listen To Equation Audio EP.3070's?
May 23, 2007 at 2:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

sharkz

500+ Head-Fier
Just curious if anyone has heard these headphones before. I never noticed them on the Equation website before and was looking around for them and found some pretty fantastic prices for them but really no reviews. I know how well received the RP-21's and RP-15's are. I was thinking these would make a good fold it and forget about it portable.

May 24, 2007 at 3:05 PM Post #2 of 8
So no one has heard these? Are they new? I figured there would be at least some impressions based on the number of people who have been reviewing and praising the rest of the equation audio line.

May 24, 2007 at 3:23 PM Post #3 of 8
I can ask don hindenach if he's ever demoed them, and i trust his ears more than mine, but no, I don't think anyone here on head-fi has heard them.

May 24, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #4 of 8
The word is "they sound ok. for the price".

They're not in the same league as the eartools line - not even in the same section of the price sheet.

May 24, 2007 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The word is "they sound ok. for the price".

They're not in the same league as the eartools line - not even in the same section of the price sheet.

I agree with this statement. I listened to them the other day when I bought the RP-21s. They were ok. I didn't spend much more than a couple of minutes with them, because the 21s and 15s were both in my price range, and I greatly preferred them.

May 25, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #6 of 8
I really need to go demo the 21's and 15's. There is a store fairly near me that carries them. I think it would be worth it in the end.

May 27, 2007 at 12:16 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really need to go demo the 21's and 15's. There is a store fairly near me that carries them. I think it would be worth it in the end.

Ditto on that! I had a glimmer of hope that the EP.3070s may have been something extraordinary for the price, but it just seems like I need to refocus on the RP-21s & 15s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back