Anyone in the SF South Bay Area?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2020 at 11:29 PM Post #16 of 126
I'm in Mountain View - and subscribed to the thread! Definitely interested in meeting up with fellow audiophiles.

Aug 10, 2020 at 6:45 PM Post #23 of 126
Do anyone of you own Simaudio Moon Neo 430 HA or Topping A90 Amp? planning to purchase either of them so interested to listen to it for 10 mins, it is still better than a blind buy. I did listened to Simaudio extensively earlier but want to ensure again that my ears are not fooling me :) I have some rigs too so i can bring them along if you want to listen to them

Aug 31, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #24 of 126
Anyone in the bay Area with Chord products?
I would love to hear the Chord TT and/or DAVE.

I have Stax L700, Sennhesider HD800S, iFi iCan, Chord Hugo 2 for those interested.

I'm in the East Bay close to Livermore.

Aug 31, 2020 at 5:15 PM Post #26 of 126
I went to Audio High
780 Montague Expressway #704
San José, CA 95131
they have all Chord products and a ton of highend headphones ready to try out ask for Rollie you do need to make an appointment.

Thanks! Will definitely check them out.

Aug 31, 2020 at 7:26 PM Post #27 of 126
I went to Audio High
780 Montague Expressway #704
San José, CA 95131
they have all Chord products and a ton of highend headphones ready to try out ask for Rollie you do need to make an appointment.

Had called Audio High a month back and unfortunately they are NOT Open for demo :frowning2: so if things have changed then please let us know. To test Chord TT, i went to Lavish audio showroom in Santa rosa a month back, its like 90 mins drive from East bay so that's one option for Chord products The Music Lovers audio in Berkeley/SF have Luxman, Rogue audio and dcs brands but not Chord. The best showroom for HP equipment is Audio vision SF which have Chord and several other HP products but guys they charge $250 for a short demo session by booking an appointment ! Hope this info helps

Aug 31, 2020 at 7:32 PM Post #29 of 126
Had called Audio High a month back and unfortunately they are NOT Open for demo :frowning2: so if things have changed then please let us know. To test Chord TT, i went to Lavish audio showroom in Santa rosa a month back, its like 90 mins drive from East bay so that's one option for Chord products The Music Lovers audio in Berkeley/SF have Luxman, Rogue audio and dcs brands but not Chord. The best showroom for HP equipment is Audio vision SF which have Chord and several other HP products but guys they charge $250 for a short demo session by booking an appointment ! Hope this info helps

I sent them an email and will let you know what they say.

How was the experience at Lavish audio?

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020 at 7:34 PM Post #30 of 126
Audio Vision SF is real snobby, did not enjoy my visit there.

Dang that sucks. Thanks for letting me know. You had to pay $250 just to demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back