Anyone else feel dorky wearing your headphones?
Oct 27, 2005 at 12:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

MaGG

100+ Head-Fier
I was wearing earbuds for a while around campus with my X5 until I freakin' broke them the other day...the right angle of the bud got caught on my car door and the door shut on them, smashing the driver.

So I went and picked up a pair of KSC-75's, which certainly stand up to all the praise they've been given here, but I can't help but feel a little dorky when I'm walking around with these things on my ears. I want to get a new set of IEM's to fix that, plus I've always liked those better than the things that cover my ear completely.

Any of you guys just feel weird when wearing your phones?

Oct 27, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #4 of 52
No.

Life is too short for me to give a flying f*^k what people think about me.

Worrying about what people think about you will lessen as you get older.
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 27, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #8 of 52
Wearing L3000s outside would be ultimate bling..
biggrin.gif

But no, no way.. too expensive to be exposed to the elements. Anything above $200 shouldn't be taken outside as a general rule
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #9 of 52
I wear my 75s everywhere. At first I felt a lil weird, but then I realized no gives a crud.
tongue.gif

Oct 27, 2005 at 12:41 AM Post #11 of 52
I feel like someone is looking at me weirdly at school everytime I put on my Ety ER-6i, due to the reaching over the head motion involved. But when I have then on, or even my Eggos in public, I don't give a damn.

Oct 27, 2005 at 12:41 AM Post #12 of 52
Here is a better question... anyone wear their headphones in order to feel dorky? Come on guys, geek is the new cool.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Oct 27, 2005 at 12:43 AM Post #14 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
I was waiting in line for gas today for 5 hours with my SR-71/Ipod/HF-1's today. I don't think anyone gave me a second look.

That's because you live in Florida...all kind of weird happens there....
wink.gif

So a person with headphones is hardly gonna freak out the neighbourhood
rs1smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back