Anybody work for UPS?
Jul 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

oicdn

Headphoneus Supremus
Can you PM me?

Jul 21, 2008 at 4:26 PM Post #2 of 6
Why dont you just call UPS? :O

Jul 21, 2008 at 6:46 PM Post #3 of 6
Knowing the OP's history...best ignore this topic and let him figure it out by himself.

Jul 22, 2008 at 5:10 AM Post #4 of 6
Looking at his feedback, which is public, he only had a problem with one transaction that i can see. The rest were good deals made with alot of people im familiar with, so maybe you know about something i dont know about.

Jul 22, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking at his feedback, which is public, he only had a problem with one transaction that i can see. The rest were good deals made with alot of people im familiar with, so maybe you know about something i dont know about.

Check these boards and you'll soon understand why...

Jul 22, 2008 at 6:59 PM Post #6 of 6
It wasn't for a negative experience BTW....but thanks for assuming. We all know what ASSuming does....

I lost the corporate number for UPS for account relations, as we embroider their shirts and socks. I have a large pile of their merch here ready for pick-up, and haven't heard back from them in quite some time. I haven't received a UPS package in quite some time (which the couriers know the number, as it's the the same general number they use for their direct deposit information, just a different option chosen), and you can't get that phone number from customer service....fyi...

owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back