Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #424 of 511
  Best TV show in history...just awesome! RIP "Breaking Bad" you will live in reruns forever!

A real classic, the show was amazing, from the first season to the last episode.

Tonight's episode, it really was one, if not the best, ending to a TV show. Beats the ending to Dexter, Lost, and a host of other shows.

Sep 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #425 of 511
A sad ending. It brought things back to a realism after so long a surrealistic ride. How it impacted their lives, the consequences, reflection and a complete ending. Too bad Marie didn't get punched by her sister. After all the glamour of a dangerous and corrupt lifestyle, it lets you know how wrong it is.

Sep 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #430 of 511
It was really nice to see Walt admit he was doing it because he liked it. And good to see all the loose ends tied up.

So its done.

Sep 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM Post #431 of 511
It was really nice to see Walt admit he was doing it because he liked it. And good to see all the loose ends tied up. So its done.

I totally agree...the only thing that I didn't like was the final song...I understand the lyrics, but somehow that song didn't seem to fit the mood...a small criticism of a show whose ending was as close to perfect as anyone could reasonably expect...

Sep 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM Post #434 of 511
Walt's last words should have been "It's over".

Excellent point, because Walt always told Saul, "It's over when I say it's over" That would have been too great! Tell me that that wasn't a great dream sequence with Jesse in high school making the box...that little touch is why I loved this show so much (I don't think that deserved a spoiler alert, if I was wrong I apologize...)

Sep 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM Post #435 of 511

A real classic, the show was amazing, from the first season to the last episode.

Tonight's episode, it really was one, if not the best, ending to a TV show. Beats the ending to Dexter, Lost, and a host of other shows.

Breaking Bad was definitely an excellent show. The final season (More so than just the last episode) really did the story and the characters justice. It seems that creating a satisfactory ending for a show is the most challenging part to making a great series. I was concerned that Breaking Bad would end poorly, and would rather that they just cut it rather than ruin it. But the last eight episodes exceeded all of my expectations.

If you haven't already, I would suggest you watch The Wire, The Shield, and Rome. All top notch shows with great endings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back