Anybody know what happened to head-fi member "EFN"??
Jan 22, 2008 at 7:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

aluren

Headphoneus Supremus
The reason I posted this is because I sent a Vcap dock back to him for repairs and he had not responded for two months, with my consistent emails and pm's. I bought that Vcap dock from him in September 2007 and sent it back to him in October because a cable snapped. He was very responsive to my emails back then and promised to completely repair the dock. The last email I got from him was in later November stating that he had some personal issues. But since then, he had not responded to my emails, offer any explanations or updates, or send back the Vcap dock (which I paid him $220 for it). I've read that he gave up on head-fi to pursue the photography hobby, but I didn't think he was gonna give up on head-fi members also. Anyways, from the looks of it, his reputation here on head-fi is well-known, where he provides detailed reviews of headphones, amps, and cables and also providing many new and exciting DIY ideas. If any of you have made recent contacts with him, could you possibly link me to your communication chain? I appreciate any help I could get.

Jan 22, 2008 at 7:45 PM Post #2 of 6
There was a thread awhile ago addressing this issue by him.
Do a search on the threads started by him, and you should find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back