Anybody figured out the new site yet?
May 9, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #454 of 509
PLEASE change the color scheme. I cannot read the site. Need more contrast

May 9, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #456 of 509
I really like the recent updates to the new format. Many thanks to those responsible for the improvements!

May 9, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #458 of 509
The new update is GREAT!!! Amazing update in such a short period of time. The mobile version works perfect now, for my use (no need for Tapatalk)

The update message and thread subscription flags are a very nice tough,

and the slight header colorization changes make navigation far better

May 9, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #460 of 509
dont understand why mod change things up, if it aint broken why touch it? I'm having a hard time looking for the delete PM.
no idea what you are talking about? the "delete" button on my keyboard? if so it doesnt work for chrome?

If you originally meant that you saw no way to delete a private message itself, then here is your answer. You click the checkbox next to the PM you wish to delete, and the menu depicted in the image below will pop up:

1.png

Then use the drop down menu to select "Leave Private Messages". When you do that, the menu depicted in the next image below will appear, allowing you to choose whether you want to accept or ignore future messages in that PM:

2.png

Was that the information you were looking for?

May 9, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #461 of 509
If you originally meant that you saw no way to delete a private message itself, then here is your answer. You click the checkbox next to the PM you wish to delete, and the menu depicted in the image below will pop up:

Then use the drop down menu to select "Leave Private Messages". When you do that, the menu depicted in the next image below will appear, allowing you to choose whether you want to accept or ignore future messages in that PM:

Was that the information you were looking for?

yea actually you are right olddude....

May 9, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #462 of 509
All of my email notifications have stopped working. Am I missing something?

May 9, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #464 of 509
Really liking the improvements made to the mobile site. Hats off to you guys for a massive amount of improvement in a short time.

May 9, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #465 of 509
If you're referring to the previous signature option where you could link up to 3 reviews and classifieds in a signature, that functionality is not currently supported on the new platform. We liked that functionality and we'll be seeing if we can replicate it later, but that feature was a Huddler exclusive. We'd have to try coding something similar from scratch to get it back.

Ah--that explains it. Thanks for getting back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back