Anybody experiencing condensation build-up on 64audio Universal IEMs
Jan 22, 2022 at 7:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

HunqVux

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I'm about to purchase a pair of U12T. However, I'm a little worried about the condensation build-up problem which happens seriously with my Campfire Andromeda 2020 after just 20 minutes of listening. With the Andromeda 2020, I can use q-tips to wipe the droplets out of the Andromeda nozzle but I think that I would not be able to do that with 64Audio IEMs after seeing people reporting about how fragile the mesh guards are. Is there anybody experiencing this problem on the mesh guards of 64audio IEMs and what do you do to prevent the problem?

Thank you very much.

Dec 14, 2022 at 1:27 AM Post #2 of 2
I bought the U12T to test it myself. After a month of using it in the summer (the condensation issue is more likely to happen in a colder environment), the condensation did happen as I expected since the nozzles of the U12T are made of metal.

The solution I used to solve this problem is rather simple, just carefully use a piece of tissue paper to absorb the condensation left in the nozzle, and try not to apply too much force on the nozzles as it might break the nozzles' mesh holders which are small separated parts glued to the nozzles. Unfortunately, these mesh holders are very famous for being dropped out of the nozzles quite easily.

Besides wiping out the condensation, I also store the IEMs inside a dry cabinet as well as weekly use 64audio IEM Vac to clean the IEMs deeply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back