Any Zune owners out there?
Oct 11, 2008 at 7:39 AM Post #123 of 390
Oh wait, there might be hope for you yet.

According to this: Wapedia - Wiki: Zune Pad
"This works well unless the user is wearing gloves or anything that the touch surface cannot "read". The user cannot adjust the sensitivity and scroll speed, but can choose to turn it off and use the button as a standard directional pad instead."

There is an option in settings to turn "Touch" off. I'm currently syncing my whole library back up, but as soon as it's done I can test it out for you.

Oct 11, 2008 at 8:12 PM Post #124 of 390
You can set touch "off" (no need to disable this since ZunePad is tactile and touch based at the same time) and use the ZunePad as normal buttons much like the dpad on the Zune 30.

and it works even under clothes and some cases too since it is tactile. With winter gloves, I bet you can press up, down, left and right.

Oct 12, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #125 of 390
Quick question, does the Zune actually support FLAC? I went to the Microsoft website and FLAC isn't listed as one of the supported formats. However, this thread seem to suggest that FLAC is supported...

Zune 2.0 - EXTREME Overclocking Forums

So does the Zune officially support FLAC or not? :/

Oct 12, 2008 at 1:15 PM Post #127 of 390
I hate this site - I just took back my Touch & got a PSP for my gaming needs (the Touch made me realize I missed playing games). Now, I went and ordered a Zune 120 for my tunes and videos. I hate you all (GAWD,....... I love this place!!!!)!!!!

Oct 12, 2008 at 4:20 PM Post #128 of 390
sorry about your wallet
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2008 at 4:52 PM Post #129 of 390
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxvla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sorry about your wallet
smily_headphones1.gif

I feel tha' luv brother, I feel tha' LUV!!! And yes, my wallet feels so light and AIRY!!!
wink.gif

Oct 14, 2008 at 3:29 AM Post #130 of 390
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo Dawkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if there isnt any sign of damage, just contact Zune Tech Support at Zune.net | Contact Support

i did. they shipped me a nice return box. sending it back tomorrow via free standard overnight.

i bought a zune 120 since i will be going on 4 trips in the next 4 weeks (minneapolis, portland, st. louis, san diego)

i'll just sell the zune i get back for a nice price.

Oct 14, 2008 at 6:12 AM Post #132 of 390
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha 1 Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the Halo3 zune when it came out I like it alot just had to mod the software to run on xp x64

Very nice, gonna' post a pic?
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back