Any sick twisted freaks???
May 1, 2006 at 2:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Sladeophile

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone listen to Glenn Beck? I do quite a bit, not religiously, but when I can. I think he is the most clever and funniest of any radio talk show personality, which isn't hard to do, but he seriously cracks me up. I may not always agree with him, but he is usually good for a laugh and has made some really good points from time to time. So come on you sick twisted freaks, there's got to be SOME out there on head-fi.

May 1, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #4 of 9
subscriber to Fusion, listen to him whenever I can. But it's odd. Every day (including today) that I'm sick, and therefore everyday I have an opportunity to listen to him, he's off the air.
mad.gif

May 1, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake
Oh. I thought "sick twisted freak" meant other things...which can't be discussed on a "family" forum...

I don't consider this a "family" forum. The majority of people on this board are over 20... On a family forum, pictures such as women with huge breasts able to stretch headphones would be deleted immediately

May 1, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #7 of 9
Yup, Glenn is great! I was emailing my dissatisfaction to the station that carried him here in the San Franpsycho area as they recently replaced him with Laura Ingram
mad.gif
Beck was much better!

At least I still have Savage for the ride home!
biggrin.gif

May 1, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Yup, Glenn is great! I was emailing my dissatisfaction to the station that carried him here in the San Franpsycho area as they recently replaced him with Laura Ingram
mad.gif
Beck was much better!

At least I still have Savage for the ride home!
biggrin.gif

That's funny because they replaced Savage with Beck here. Savage was who initially got me into talk radio, but Beck is all I listen to now. Rush, Sean, all the others are too boring and dry for me. I need the comedy...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back