Any recommendations for a Bluetoot headphones?
May 7, 2022 at 12:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

nofacemonster

100+ Head-Fier
I will try to make my post easiest as possible.

Current gear : - HD6XX + Little Dot MK2 + S.M.S.L M100 MK2 (so you know what i am used to)

Purpose : - Music like Jazz, Female Vocals, Movies (when watching it on TV with a BT Transmitter).

Budget : - 200$ Max (if gets close and its a recommendation, i definitely consider)

Misc - : Prefer if i can change the batteries easily, like powered by AAA rechargeables, so when batteries are rotten i can easily change them / Also durable earpads, non peeling kind (like the HD6XX) / Shouldn't be too hot and uncomfortable to wear

Brand - : Doesn't matter even if its a lesser known brand from China, as long as it gives good sound and meets my purpose.

Any recommendations folks?

*Thanks a lot*

May 8, 2022 at 9:11 PM Post #2 of 2
We currently have the Bose Quiet comfort 35 II and they sound terrific with noise cancelling on low. On Ebay I got them at a huge discount.
The AKG K371BT sounds really nice too and comes with 3 cables for wired operation too. Not as good as the Bose, but worth it for price if you just want to buy new.
When we got the Bose, I sold the Momentum 2 wireless, just couldn't compete with the Bose for comfort and music. Also sold the Sony X3 as well for the same reasons.
Before buying anything, research replacement batteries and see if there's a video to see how easy/hard they are to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back