Any Meets in Atlanta/GA area?
Mar 2, 2010 at 4:34 AM Post #16 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peteyglad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1. We can rent a conference room like we did last year.

Just talked to Trav... if the price is right this is pretty much the plan for now.

Mar 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #17 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by tosehee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So far, the sign up for interest doesn't seem to high. So, I am thinking #2 is a better option. But if there are significant number of interest for #1, by all means.

I have a feeling that once a thread about a definite meet in the Atlanta area gets posted you will have a large number of people.

Trav, thanks for giving them a call, I responded to your PM.

Mar 2, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #18 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peteyglad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a feeling that once a thread about a definite meet in the Atlanta area gets posted you will have a large number of people.

Trav, thanks for giving them a call, I responded to your PM.

That's a possibility.

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:57 AM Post #19 of 80
Rep called me this morning. Good news, bad news. Bad news openings in the next 45 days is April 3...Easter Weekend....no go. Good news is same price as last year thus far. IMO this venue is so nice and at the same time convenient it would be worth another 30 days etc vs hurrying for a less than optimal venue. And I don't think I would mind footing the bill on this one again either....I got to hear equipment I only dreamed of at the last meet. I'm just gonna hang loose and you guys chime in on a general consensus of a good weekend sometime possibly in May?

Mar 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM Post #20 of 80
I will definitely be there. I think April or May works for me.

How much is the room? Maybe we should all contribute to help out.

Mar 4, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #24 of 80
I'll try to check for early May in the AM. I'm on the west coast working now so I'm not on as much when I'm home. Cross our fingers..

Mar 5, 2010 at 1:38 AM Post #28 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll try to check for early May in the AM. I'm on the west coast working now so I'm not on as much when I'm home. Cross our fingers..

Sounds great.

Fingers crossed.

Mar 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM Post #30 of 80
I'd definitely be interested, though there is a chance it would be in the middle of a move and the major portions of my home setup would be packed. But my setup is nothing particularly special to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back