Any experience with Neweeg?
Dec 1, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by borako /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're talking about THE best place to shop on the internet, period. I heard it's second biggest, behind Amazon, but then Amazon hosts all those awful third-party sellers.

yup, best or 2nd best. amazon (the real one, not their 'sellers') is quite good but egg is also at the same level.

quite amazing how they've grown. they're the poster story of how to sell computers and parts online.

well, except for blackfriday, where they simply over-pushed some of their sales and ran out in mere minutes. that's not usually their style and I bet next year they'll plan ahead a bit better.

Dec 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #32 of 33
Never bought audio from them, but my experience with computer supplies has been flawless. They have my complete confidence.

Bizarre that they're not an authorized reseller. I'd rather buy from them than from Amazon any day. Maybe reselling involves a kick to Sennheiser that Newegg wasn't willing to provide?

On the other hand, I would be alarmed if Newegg was dealing in the grey market or knockoffs, but then who's supplying them? Sennheiser? That would be equally alarming.

Dec 1, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hentai11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never bought audio from them, but my experience with computer supplies has been flawless. They have my complete confidence.

Bizarre that they're not an authorized reseller. I'd rather buy from them than from Amazon any day. Maybe reselling involves a kick to Sennheiser that Newegg wasn't willing to provide?

On the other hand, I would be alarmed if Newegg was dealing in the grey market or knockoffs, but then who's supplying them? Sennheiser? That would be equally alarming.

Quick clarafication: The manufacturer in question here is Shure, not Sennheiser. I believe Newegg is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back