Any deal with Headmods.com?
Jun 10, 2008 at 7:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Dominat0r

Formerly known as HighLife
HeadMods: Grado Cups

Any deal with this company? I emailed asking about some woodies for my SR60s....i want to immortalize them forever with some wood love.

Pretty good deal for woodies too, 60 installed unless there is something special you want.

Jun 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HeadMods: Grado Cups

Any deal with this company? I emailed asking about some woodies for my SR60s....i want to immortalize them forever with some wood love.

Pretty good deal for woodies too, 60 installed unless there is something special you want.

Been out of business for at least a year. The owner used to be a member here. I already tried to get him to do woodie cups for my Grado's some time ago.

There's another member here, Fatman711, that does a awesome job on them. PM him for more info.

-Nick
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 10, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #3 of 8
Yeah, Greg's pretty much been away from the entire headphone scene for the last year. I guess I should probably ask him if he still wants me to keep the site up or not.
tongue.gif

Jun 10, 2008 at 8:05 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Been out of business for at least a year. The owner used to be a member here. I already tried to get him to do woodie cups for my Grado's some time ago.

There's another member here, Fatman711, that does a awesome job on them. PM him for more info.

-Nick
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm getting my 225's woodied right now, actually it's strangedaze39 that sells the wood cups, fatman711 provides the lambskin handbands. their site is headcoverage.com. I can let you know how mine turn out, hoping to get them back by the end of the week.

Jun 10, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthecup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm getting my 225's woodied right now, actually it's strangedaze39 that sells the wood cups, fatman711 provides the lambskin handbands. their site is headcoverage.com. I can let you know how mine turn out, hoping to get them back by the end of the week.

Ah, I get it. Fatman just sent me his website, and didn't mention it was shared. I remember him looking desperately for someone to woody his Grado's and then I stepped away for a few months, and now I'm back.

-Nick
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #6 of 8
Ya, i know Fatman does it...for 100$ though (Not that i doubt your work at all fatman, i saw those 225s you have for sale, just not worth it for the SR60s is all im saying), for that ill just buy a pair of 225s again. 60$ isnt bad of a investment. Cant really get better for that budget for a kick around can.

ARRGGG...anyone know the guys from Headmod personally? any cups left over? Will even take the none matching ones. Ill just paint it if i had to.

Hell, im sure 60$ is less then what the liberators would go for now.

Jun 11, 2008 at 2:22 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll try to remember to ask him next time I talk to him.

Fitz that would be awesome if you could. Let me know =) and thanks very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back