Any competition to Cowon S9
Oct 25, 2009 at 5:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

yeahman68

Head-Fier
About ready to pull the trigger on these. For $200, i'm getting one of the best sounding DAPS in the business, and and a stunning screen as well. I love the fact that its touchscreen too. Is there anything you guys know that can compete with the s9 in the price range. I don't really want the ipod touch by the way.

Oct 25, 2009 at 10:55 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahman68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About ready to pull the trigger on these. For $200, i'm getting one of the best sounding DAPS in the business, and and a stunning screen as well. I love the fact that its touchscreen too. Is there anything you guys know that can compete with the s9 in the price range. I don't really want the ipod touch by the way.

I don't know which country your from but if they are similarly priced where you live I would suggest the Sony X1060. Great sound and build quality but inferior battery autonomy and no FLAC support. In the end it's up to you to decide what's most important for you.

Oct 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Fool /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know which country your from but if they are similarly priced where you live I would suggest the Sony X1060. Great sound and build quality but inferior battery autonomy and no FLAC support. In the end it's up to you to decide what's most important for you.

X2 I actually preferred the X to the S9 for sound quality. Not night and day differences though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back