Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Sep 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM Post #4,983 of 6,444
Don't jinx it. Then again, I have generally bad internet luck all around with viruses, and yes I do have antivirus installed. Facebook managed to get me a virus at one point, some fake antivirus virus called MS Recovery. That got stomped out within 2 hours. Thank god for a bootable rescue media.

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM Post #4,984 of 6,444

Quote:
bcasey25raptor, are u cycling every spice and wolf wallpaper as your avatar? XD just cuz im using it as my wallpaper at this exact moment :p

I have about 4 different animes wallpapers cycling at the moment. So about over 100 different wallpapers from Hellsing, Elfen lied, Spice and Wolf, and Higurashi.

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #4,985 of 6,444

Quote:
Don't jinx it. Then again, I have generally bad internet luck all around with viruses, and yes I do have antivirus installed. Facebook managed to get me a virus at one point, some fake antivirus virus called MS Recovery. That got stomped out within 2 hours. Thank god for a bootable rescue media.

Just don't visit any naughty and/or shady sites and you'll be fine.

Sep 10, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #4,986 of 6,444

Quote:
Nope, 8tb here. 0 virus, EVER.

30Tb (including up) 3 viruses, 3 deleted, 2 chased back and corrupted the origin.
biggrin.gif

Comodo antivirus is great

Sep 10, 2011 at 8:08 PM Post #4,988 of 6,444

Quote:
30 tb?! ****, true legend. And I thought I was epic....

What do you have?! :wink:

I watch a lot. most of it HD and Manga

Asiandvdclub kills most of my bandwidth. About 20TB shared
I've got about 5X 100 cd cases filled with entire seasons that I burned

I'm the type of guy you would never guess is a Anime Fan, but then I know more then most people. I've lost count of how many series I've watched.

Sep 10, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #4,989 of 6,444

Quote:
I watch a lot. most of it HD and Manga

Asiandvdclub kills most of my bandwidth. About 20TB shared
I've got about 5X 100 cd cases filled with entire seasons that I burned

I'm the type of guy you would never guess is a Anime Fan, but then I know more then most people. I've lost count of how many series I've watched.

you forgot the pron

Sep 10, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #4,992 of 6,444

Quote:
I get viruses from even places that are safe.
mad.gif

Even one from letting someone play RuneScape.

*cough* Anyways, back on topic.
How about Ga-Rei Zero? Anyone here watched it? I liked it for all the supernatural swordslicing goodness.
k701smile.gif

I haven't gotten a virus in over 14 months. Maybe I am just extra cautious.

Sep 10, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #4,993 of 6,444

Quote:
I get viruses from even places that are safe.
mad.gif

Even one from letting someone play RuneScape.

*cough* Anyways, back on topic.
How about Ga-Rei Zero? Anyone here watched it? I liked it for all the supernatural swordslicing goodness.
k701smile.gif

Ga-Rei manga is amazing. Anime is MEH

You'll start to learn about that I like Manga so much more then anime.

Sep 11, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #4,994 of 6,444
I've never really read any manga, but I'm willing to give it a try.

I was interested in reading Spice and Wolf. Is it worth it as a first read? Or does anyone have better suggestions?

Sep 11, 2011 at 6:35 AM Post #4,995 of 6,444

Quote:
I've never really read any manga, but I'm willing to give it a try.

I was interested in reading Spice and Wolf. Is it worth it as a first read? Or does anyone have better suggestions?

For S&W, you should really read the light novel.  Yen Press has 1-4 out, and 5 will be released this December.  Generally they release every six months (next one is ~ December)

There's so many types of manga that it's hard to just spit out a simple recommendation.  You have ones that have been transitioned to anime (sometimes accurately, often not), and a bunch that hasn't.  What types of genres are you looking for?  Action, comedy, harem, slice of life, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back