Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Jul 8, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #4,576 of 6,444

Quote:
So of the new season so far, ive watched iDOLM@STER, Usagi Drop, Blood-C, Kamisama Dolls, No. 6, Sacred Seven, Kamisama no Memochou, and Ikoku Meiro no Croisee.

of those i thought that Kamisama no Memochou and Usagi Drop were the only two that actually impressed me right off the bat

Blood-C, Kamisama Dolls, No. 6, Sacred Seven and Ikoku Meiro no Croisee showed alot of potential i thought, im excited to see where they go.

and honestly, i dont know why so many groups are doing iDOLM@STER, if that doesnt get drastically better next ep ill be dropping it.

And to be frank, only Memochou can compete with  Hanasaku Iroha, which is still on from last season!!!

Quote:
It's been a while since I've been back on here. So what's everyone watching this season?

i wrote up a nice review of my thoughts on this season a bit earlier :)

but im still looking forward to Dantalian no Shoka as well!

Jul 8, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #4,577 of 6,444
     Quote:
though now that you mention it, there is another loli show this season, kind of like astarotte no omocha was last season, but i wasnt gonna watch it...

That show is the epitome of bad morals without actual sexual content...It was actually a little sweet at times despite how messed up it was. I loved it 
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #4,578 of 6,444

Quote:
It's been a while since I've been back on here. So what's everyone watching this season?

The ones I'm most interested in so far are Kamisama Dolls, Usagi Drop, and Mawaru Penguindrum. Also liked Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, Kami-sama no Memochou, and No. 6. I'll probably watch some dumb stuff like IdolM@ster too.

Jul 8, 2011 at 10:26 PM Post #4,580 of 6,444
haha That's my exact watch list atm too.

Quote:

The ones I'm most interested in so far are Kamisama Dolls, Usagi Drop, and Mawaru Penguindrum. Also liked Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, Kami-sama no Memochou, and No. 6. I'll probably watch some dumb stuff like IdolM@ster too.

Jul 11, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #4,582 of 6,444
Well I finally got around to watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (what a mouthful) and I have to say I'm definitely impressed.  Had nothing to do yesterday so I watched it all in one sitting.  It was definitely amusing and very well put together, and certainly darker than your normal magical girl stuff.  Sort of short though, and it didn't have that much ooomph, I felt it was more of just a fun "light" series with some good hard twists.  Character development was sort of limited, everyone seems to rapidly change, die, or there are various versions of them o.O 
I definitely enjoyed it, and I have to thank this thread for that because there's no way I would have ever watched a show like this if it weren't for all the recommendations here.

Jul 11, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #4,583 of 6,444
Recently discovered "Saint seiya the lost canvas" series and i liked it a lot. 

Jul 12, 2011 at 5:08 AM Post #4,584 of 6,444
Rewatching the Evangelion movies 1.11 and 2.22. I love the soundtracks for these so much. They have some of the best scores imo. Des Cordes: opus1 (2EM18) is my favorite.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 13, 2011 at 1:36 AM Post #4,587 of 6,444

Quote:

Agreed, I bloody love the Gundam Unicorn animation too, it's all old school like.

I get the feeling you should also check out Break Blade if you haven't already.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back