Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
May 6, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #4,232 of 6,444

lol thanks for posting Gosick! keep it up bro i like your taste
Quote:
haha i dont even know why, cause its kind of obnoxious, but i love the intro to Denpa Onna

maybe its just cause i think its my second favorite show so far this season...behind Gosick of course :D

anyways where do you guys watch Anime?

May 6, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #4,233 of 6,444

Quote:
lol thanks for posting Gosick! keep it up bro i like your taste

anyways where do you guys watch Anime?

i love Gosick, but honestly, ive said it before in this thread, and ill probably say it far too many more times to count, that i love BONES, ill watching anything that they put out :)

and i download mad Fansubs, i dont do crunchyroll or any other streaming dealios

May 6, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #4,234 of 6,444
May 6, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #4,235 of 6,444
im watching black lagoon, so far its amazing other then a few plot holes.

May 6, 2011 at 6:05 PM Post #4,237 of 6,444

Quote:
In my bedroom with the door locked. Nobody must know my secret.

On my big screen TV with my surround sound turned up to the point of rattling my windows.  Because I live in an old apartment and it doesn't take much to rattle the 50+ year old single pane windows.  ^_^

If you want a more serious answer, I buy anything that I want to watch that is available domestically on Blu Ray or DVD.  If it's not available domestically I get fansubs and watch them on the same TV.  My comp has an HDMI video/audio out to my HT system.

May 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #4,238 of 6,444
well, equus had to go and be much more thorough than me, so ill post again :p

when i watch shows that are airing currently(which is what i assumed you were requesting info on since you were responding to my Denpa Onna video) i download Fansubs. Any show that i watch, ill buy for sure on BLu Ray if it gets released in the states. Like im super stoked for Angel beats to come out, and ive got a huge collection of anime on blu ray. one thing that i wont do though, is that if an anime is a HD source, but they only release it on DVD in the states(im looking at you Code Geass and Darker than BLack) ill stick with a BD rip from THORA or UTW, but as soon as Funimation gets off their butts ill buy them as well on BD.

I watch them all on my 50" Pioneer Plasma on my Popcorn Hour that i just recently bought. running through my surround sound. though not turned up to the point of rattling windows like equus does :p

May 7, 2011 at 5:26 AM Post #4,240 of 6,444
Poor guy have to bear with 24" samsung led and some poorguy headphones here..
Downloading some chinese fansub or raw stuffs and watch them on mpchc/ffdshow/madvr combo, few tb of collection and keep growing
Bought a few blurays just as a duty of a fan, don't own any bluray-capable device actually ==, more or less just like buying those pvc figures.. only difference is that there is no local shop retailing anime bluray/cds here, have to call for help..

May 7, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #4,242 of 6,444

Quote:
Death Note - First few episodes were really interesting but its been getting and im barely halfway through the series. Not sure if im going to continute watching it.

i love deathnote, but i feel it went downhill after episode 25.

May 9, 2011 at 2:49 AM Post #4,243 of 6,444
Am I still the only one here watching A-Channel?

I've been enjoying the hell out of it, despite being filled to the brim with cliches. Even the characters are pretty much lifted from other shows, particularly K-On.

Tooru's cuteness is going to be the death of me.

May 9, 2011 at 4:00 AM Post #4,244 of 6,444

Quote:
Am I still the only one here watching A-Channel?

I've been enjoying the hell out of it, despite being filled to the brim with cliches. Even the characters are pretty much lifted from other shows, particularly K-On.

Tooru's cuteness is going to be the death of me.

No, you're not alone. Actually I prefer Yuuko for the Kansai-ben..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back