Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Dec 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #3,976 of 6,444

Quote:
Just finished Hellsing Ultimate. It's well made, but it has been a year since the release of the 7th episode and the 8th one's release date is still TBA(according to Wikipedia).
The original Hellsing anime was awful imo, I would give 2/5 (mostly due to the awful ending) but this OVA I would give a 4(or maybe 4.5)/5. It's quite good. 

However my all time favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It took me just two days to see them all. 

Try reading the Hellsing manga..it might just blow your mind!

Dec 26, 2010 at 2:21 AM Post #3,977 of 6,444

Quote:
Crap ending to a crap show by a crap company.

You shouldn't be surprised, nor should you be mad or "trolled".

Tbh I just outright hated the show, thought of it as nothing but TOILETHUMORHURRHURR jokes everywhere. My friends liked it though so I figured I might as well watch it along with 'em. 
Couldn't help being surprised at the ending, laughed like hell when it happened. 

Keep forgetting about that no cursing rule, sorry.

Dec 26, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #3,978 of 6,444

Quote:
Quote:
Crap ending to a crap show by a crap company.

You shouldn't be surprised, nor should you be mad or "trolled".

Tbh I just outright hated the show, thought of it as nothing but ****SHITSEXHURRHURR jokes everywhere. My friends liked it though so I figured I might as well watch it along with 'em. 
Couldn't help being surprised at the ending, laughed like hell when it happened. 

Might want to censor yourself.

Dec 30, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #3,980 of 6,444
I think the characterisation of Kino - particularly in terms of routine and identity puts it heads above similar anime like Mushishi, Natsume Youjinchou and Shigofumi. Of course, I like Mononoke just as much as Kino no Tabi because of the writing quality.

Dec 30, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #3,981 of 6,444
Just finished Working!!!..I thought it was pretty cute..I feel like there will be a sequel been when I googled it nothing came up so time will tell..hopefully there will be
Can't wait for next week..the new releases should be rolling on in
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #3,982 of 6,444
Working was okay was meh.. new series I always check out is either made by Shaft or JC staff. Others depends on the reception of the community.

Also just finished watching Haruhi movie... all I can say is, 

Nagato break the boundaries of being moe she set the new standards on epic moeisimsssss. watching her makes me want to be a schoolboy again.

Jan 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM Post #3,983 of 6,444
Just started watching Bokura Ga Ita. Interested. Love cutesy anime like this.

Recently finished:

Genshiken 1 and 2
Working!!
Shin Tan Ya (actually got a few more eps to go)
Shiki (ending was sooooo meh)

and halfway through Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls

I was thinking of watching Aishiteruze Baby... worth watching?

I need a site that has avi or mp4 downloads... my G2 android phone is finicky with rmvbs, and you all should know the annoyance of adding subs to mkvs... ugh.

Jan 4, 2011 at 9:54 PM Post #3,988 of 6,444
Jan 5, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #3,990 of 6,444
Five Leaves bored me to death. It was airing concurrently with Tatami Galaxy, which blew everything that season away.

I loved Kuragehime even though the ending was a little lackluster, but that's mainly because it wasn't supposed to be conclusive and left an opening for a potential second season. A noitaminA show getting a second season? Stranger things have happened.

New seasons is starting up, so it'll be fun checking everything out and deciding what to continue and what to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back