Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 13, 2010 at 1:00 PM Post #3,661 of 6,444
Have you read an anime blog review of the season? Usually they give a decent synopsis of each of the shows. The fall season is loaded, in my opinion.

Amagami SS doesn't necessarily pick up. It's the same format, except for 6 different girls. Personally, I like the show.

Bakuman, if they continue with the source manga, won't be necessarily funny. It's a bit more slice of life. If your life happens to be a mangaka.

I like Otome Yokai Zakuro, esp. the main character Zakuro whose reactions to things crack me up.

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #3,663 of 6,444
Oct 20, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #3,665 of 6,444
Oh wow.

Also To Aru Majutsu no Index II.  Watch it, watch it now!!!

Oct 21, 2010 at 10:28 AM Post #3,667 of 6,444

Quote:
No thanks. I can do without pointless panty shots.

Boy, you'd sure love Strike Witches then!

...Now there's a classy show. 
wink.gif

Oct 21, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #3,669 of 6,444

Quote:
Oh wow.

Also To Aru Majutsu no Index II.  Watch it, watch it now!!!

Quote:
No thanks. I can do without pointless panty shots.

While I'm not a big fan of gratuitous fan service, the Index universe is a nice place to visit, despite the popularity of it.

Also, this thread is turning into that running discussion on Ore no Imouto.

Oct 21, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #3,670 of 6,444

Quote:

Also, this thread is turning into that running discussion on Ore no Imouto.

I quite like the show, so far because it's got some interesting and/or humorous comentary on the kind of NEET lifestyle. It's got some really bad jokes (eg. Imouto complaining about bad dialog then the brother saying "You look shocked" over the phone), parts of it is a giant plot hole (only a moron would have bought that entire discussion at the end of the latest episode) and some random things that make me "what" a little (I work hard as a model (LOL)). I hope they don't turn it into melodrama ala Toradora, and I hope they keep up with the moefag vs DEEP commentary. I wouldnt mind incest end if it was done tastefully, but I'm pretty sure it won't be if they do.

I prefer Kuragehime because the cast is far more interesting.

Oct 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM Post #3,672 of 6,444
It started as lame but passable. Became lame and dumb.

Quote:
didn't backread. just wanted to say why the hell is Hitman Reborn famous!? I tried to watch it, but I can't stand it
frown.gif

Oct 23, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #3,673 of 6,444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back