Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Jan 27, 2010 at 2:18 AM Post #2,896 of 6,444
the movie was cooler visually of course, but it didnt offer any answers, and surely provided even more questions than the tv series ending did. Not to mention the fact that the movie ending was completely different than the tv show. Accepting instrumentallity in one and denying it in the other?? hopefully the new movies will provide the definitive ending? if nothing else the animation quality has gone up dramatically
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #2,897 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the movie was cooler visually of course, but it didnt offer any answers, and surely provided even more questions than the tv series ending did. Not to mention the fact that the movie ending was completely different than the tv show. Accepting instrumentallity in one and denying it in the other?? hopefully the new movies will provide the definitive ending? if nothing else the animation quality has gone up dramatically
biggrin.gif

Are you talking about EotE or NGE?
I'm assuming you mean NGE since you say "new movies"

Jan 27, 2010 at 7:49 AM Post #2,904 of 6,444
Funimation needs to go away. They've ruined so many titles.

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:07 AM Post #2,905 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i met an otaku girl last night - she was raving about how big her anime collection is...i think i have a crush :S

You finally make it to her place, and she asks you if you want to put on some anime before you make out.

Naruto
Bleach
Death Note
Soul Eater
Hellsing

All dubbed in english.

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:15 AM Post #2,906 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i met an otaku girl last night - she was raving about how big her anime collection is...i think i have a crush :S

I hope she looks better than what I imagine a shut in otaku girl looks like in my head.
redface.gif

Jan 27, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #2,907 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You finally make it to her place, and she asks you if you want to put on some anime before you make out.

Naruto
Bleach
Death Note
Soul Eater
Hellsing

All dubbed in english.

So much fail. You could always turn her onto "the good stuff," in that case though.

Jan 28, 2010 at 2:45 AM Post #2,909 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasahara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So much fail. You could always turn her onto "the good stuff," in that case though.

Then she tries to drag you to local anime conventions.

Jan 28, 2010 at 3:21 AM Post #2,910 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Then she tries to drag you to local anime conventions.

At gunpoint... actually rather at wandpoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back