Another good one gone...
Sep 3, 2006 at 12:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

lini

Thought the last line in Citizen Kane was nosebud.
Somewhat belated, but I've only just noticed, 'cause there are two movies with him in a row on Bavarian tv today:

RIP, Glenn Ford! Westerns would have been a lot less funny without you...

Manfred / lini

Sep 3, 2006 at 12:45 AM Post #2 of 4
I thought Glenn Ford died back in the 60's? Obviously not, according to Google he just died recently, I must say I was never a "Glenn Ford Groupie" but, yes, his films had a certain innocent charm and he will be missed by fans of cheesy westerns. I think Glenn would have made a better president than Ronald reagan did and "certainly" a better governor than Arnold.... "we will terminate obesity by 2008" oh god, there's something to be said for "old school" actors in the political arena.... I mean "arnold schwarzenegger" this could ONLY happen in America... yeh, Glenn Ford would have got my vote he was "clean" and "traditional"....... RIP

Sep 3, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #3 of 4
Acceptable face of politics
glenn_ford.jpg

Decidedly "iffy" choice IMO
young-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

I mean.... who would you trust your daughter with?

Arnie
f_250.jpg

Or Glenn?
doc44f6eb11ef765044657201.jpg

Glen's "pointed" gesticulation is a lot more pronounced (and, thus, can be deemed as "erect") than Arnies but, going by general dress sense, I think I'd trust Glen with my daughter (If I had one) more than Arnie. Arnie's "stance" is so vulgar in comparison to Glen's traditional, family friendly, pose. (having said that, Arnie is a lot more open with his left hand whereas Glen's left hand stance could be classed as "questionable")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back