Another Beats Fanboy -_-
Aug 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

JasonZ10

100+ Head-Fier
http://intoxBlogs.blogspot.com
Looks like theres another Beats fanboy in town, shall we troll him?

Aug 27, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #4 of 11
he said he's happy and he already purchased it

i said let him be or if you had the chance, invite him in a mini meet and introduce other 'stylish' cans such as ath-es7, esw9, grado, phiaton, etc(woodies anyone?)

ignorance is indeed, a bliss

Aug 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #6 of 11
Yup I agree, let him be. I never knew Head-fi community can be like a gang. I thought the whole purpose of this forum is to help/discuss headphones to help everyone to be happy with there equipments, makes me wonder now. If he is happy then he is happy. Just a wake up call for you guys, there are probable millions more people who prefer beats, why don't you go get them all. To me what you guys are thinking is just wierd.

Aug 30, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #7 of 11

Quote:
Yup I agree, let him be. I never knew Head-fi community can be like a gang. I thought the whole purpose of this forum is to help/discuss headphones to help everyone to be happy with there equipments, makes me wonder now. If he is happy then he is happy. Just a wake up call for you guys, there are probable millions more people who prefer beats, why don't you go get them all. To me what you guys are thinking is just wierd.

Thanks for the comment.  Ive said this since I joined this place.  Audio is subjective.........like buying a car, or house, or liking artwork, music, movies...........you name it. 

Aug 30, 2010 at 6:12 PM Post #8 of 11

Quote:

Don't overreact - the OP has only 1 post, and the only person to favorably respond I took to be in sarcasm.  Maybe I'm wrong, but the whole thing screams joke/sarcasm.. 

Aug 31, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #9 of 11

Quote:
Don't overreact - the OP has only 1 post, and the only person to favorably respond I took to be in sarcasm.  Maybe I'm wrong, but the whole thing screams joke/sarcasm.. 

sorry, but I guess you haven't notice, but every time someone brings up beats or bose this forum falls to pieces. I understand recommending something else but what usually happens is bashing. which to me is making headfi looks bad. not only that but this thread waste of time and space to me. You don't like a product give a honest review, but to act like a cult or whatever (even for fun) tarnish things.  Even if it's sarcasm, why the hate? Just remember that a person trash can be someone else gold. not only that but this sarcasm bring more hate when someone who like that product read this.  I just believe professionalism will enhance the experience in headfi community.

Aug 31, 2010 at 3:03 AM Post #11 of 11
I'm curious who the author of the blog asked because he said the response was they're garbage get sennheisers.  That sounds like a very generic and unlikely response.  More like the blogger couldn't be bothered and just threw out the one audiophile company brand he knew and called it a day.  But I do not hate on these people.  If they want to get something they think looks pretty and works for them, more power to them.

There's no need to troll.  He's already doing his ears a great disservice anyways.  Isn't that punishment enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back