Android Phone with Power Amp Pro, a Fiio F11, and some Monoprice 8323's make some good sound?
Nov 11, 2012 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kyle98750

New Head-Fier
I want wondering if the item above would create some nice sound quality, I hear that the Monoprice 8323's make the best sound quality for the money.
I still am wondering if the Fiio F11 improves the sound quality.
I also hear that the power amp pro player is the one of the market.
Phone-$80 (Coolpad Quattro 4g)
Fiio E11-$60
Monoprice 8323-$30

I have a budget of $220. Feel free to change any of the items above, I just want the best sound quality I can get for that money.

Nov 11, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #2 of 4
I would forget about the Amp + Monoprice combo. With a max budget of ~150$, you will easily be able to top 7$ headphones. I don't think the amp will make a big difference either will such a small headphone.

It also depends on what kind of music you like. Do you want a stronger bass response, or a sound signature better suited for acoustic/classical genres?

And what kind of headphone do you want? IEM, over the ear? Closed back or Open?

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM Post #3 of 4
So what headphone would you recommend for max of $50, they don't need to be like Sennheiser HD-800's, I just want the best sound quality for the money. BTW, I like Over-Ear Headphones, I like bass, but I still want to be able to head my mids and highs clearly.
As far as open vs closed, I prefer Open.

Nov 12, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
So what headphone would you recommend for max of $50, they don't need to be like Sennheiser HD-800's, I just want the best sound quality for the money. BTW, I like Over-Ear Headphones, I like bass, but I still want to be able to head my mids and highs clearly.
As far as open vs closed, I prefer Open.

Superlux 668B

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back