and the D-321 also rises...
May 29, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by salieri
Well, I'm not German and I still like ikobo. Actually, it's quite popular over here in Europe since you can't find many companies which will do business over here. Especially if you live in Eastern Europe like I do. In our cases ikobo looks pretty good, and the ATM card is quite useful over here since I for example don't need to withdraw small amounts of money, whenever I receive them I withdraw them all (somewhere around $100). Bottom line: if you live in a "less-known" country, ikobo is a good choice...

I can see why it is popular over seas. The few times I used it with people in the US, all I got were complaints.
rolleyes.gif
To cool thing about it is that once you receive the card as payment from someone you can use it again and again to receive more payments instantly.

May 31, 2004 at 11:51 AM Post #17 of 18
It's true I've read some complaints regarding ikobo as well. Most of them related to customer support, but I think that was happening in the past. They say they've improved their customer support now and I guess they're right, since whenever I had a problem I just used that live chat thingy on their website and it was ok; at least for me that is. Maybe I'm just lucky or something...

Mar 25, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #18 of 18
Necro Bump
Anyone know the remote model for this unit?
I was looking around online and saw some images of the remote.
I saw one remote RM-DM4L but some sites don't mention it specifically for d-321.
I could be wrong. It looks the same as this remote but I don't want to get the wrong one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back