Amp for Grado SR325is around 400-500$
Oct 3, 2009 at 2:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Ozer

100+ Head-Fier
I've been certain to buy Woo Audio 3+ for some time now, but as I read now, that amp is not good with low impedance.... I can't really find a straight answer on this forum, as there's Woo Audio 3 (+) now, I don't know if this upgrade has solved any issue.... But if it's not good for my Grados I've always liked "Little Dot MK IV SE",but I don't know how it sounds....

If you have other recommendations:
*I listen to rock and moslty music from the band "Paramore"....
*I wan't a tube amp, I'm going to buy seperate DAC, so no integrated....
*Cost around 400~500 dollars.
*It should be a reliable company that makes them/sells them....
*Work great with Grado SR325is

Oct 3, 2009 at 2:37 PM Post #2 of 4
You should look at SET amp to make these babys sing.
Woo Audio 6 would be great. My advise would be stay cool, save a little more and then truly enjoy the bliss this combo will bring you.

Oct 3, 2009 at 2:48 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by maguire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should look at SET amp to make these babys sing.
Woo Audio 6 would be great. My advise would be stay cool, save a little more and then truly enjoy the bliss this combo will bring you.

I can't save any more now... I'm only 18 years old, lives with my parents and have no job...
smily_headphones1.gif
I can't save any more, I need money for other things too.... Do you know if "LD MK IV SE" is any good ?

Oct 3, 2009 at 3:07 PM Post #4 of 4
Ok, this was a waste of time..... Woo Audio 6 is good for Grados right ???
I'm almost sure of that...

I didn't look clear enough on the prices.... :p Woo Audio 6 only costs 90$ more than Woo Audio 3+... And that's even less when you are in Sweden.... So that's nothing to save for
biggrin.gif

Close this thread please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back