American Tecpushers-Shure E4
Jun 17, 2005 at 1:30 PM Post #31 of 159
Here's the missive I lobbed recently at the Man with the Sponsored Thread:

Subject: About your naughty yet scented dark-horse Shure E4 (with suggestive mauve unicycle enhancers)

Good morning, Mr. Ashwood. My name is General Rickets-Lip's Flavorful Orange Duck Taste. Please enjoy my Father's Day gift to you of several imaginary children. Personally, I find the lot putrid-smelling and unmanageable and will spend the rest of my highly important day practicing the quadrupedal watusi on a golf course in Northern Treblinka while my corporeally stunted offspring practice crapping in unison, but please try not to think about that too clearly.

In case you lack the ability to look to your left, please allow me the minor consolation of introducing myself (after all, it's the only act I’m capable of performing without a catheter). I happen to be a long-term Head-fi pathogen whose user monocle is Scrypt, if you didn’t glean as much, but I'd rather not name-plotz. Frankly, Keith, if I may speak to you as Utah’s most available good-time mesomorph, I'm damned interested in purchasing a pair of lavender-scented E4s. Please think of me whenever luck happens to arrive and you find yourself sporting a trenchcoatful of the stringy little bastards.

I was told by certain unrestrained consumers to write to you personally, that I, too, might experience the eye-crinkling joy of learning your ultra-special price quote. However, I warn you: don't disappoint me, as I'm incontinent and carry scads of extra mucous. What’s more, I enjoy making personal appearances at the Bulgarian Mitzvah Foundation of Man-Mallard Fondness, if you ken my inflection (and I think you do). Given what we’ve discussed, I expect you’ll be more willing to stir a little fondue should the asparagus tips bloom in earnest (and, candidly, I think they will). Any questions, sailor, or may I expect an ultra-special canned reply?

With real gorgonzola,

Scrypt on the rapidograph, y’all

Jun 17, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #32 of 159
Your request has been answered via email..
280smile.gif

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Jun 23, 2005 at 5:09 AM Post #35 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Ashwood
Sorry about the small dealy as I have running little behind last few days.

Why does this sentence conjure the image of an ineffective assault on a tiny pair of motorized plastic buttocks?

Jun 24, 2005 at 10:16 PM Post #36 of 159
WOW, Scrypt...... you......... have a way with words. I had to share that post with a couple of co-workers. I can honestly say I've never enjoyed an interminable request for a price quote more than that one. I hope you got a healthy discount!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back