Alternative to Sansa Clip Zip (FM with clip)
Jun 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lerio

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, after my Sansa clip who didn't work after 2 years and now Clip Zip who don't work after 1 years i want to buy from another brand..., i'll want small mp3 player with FM and a clip to fix it to my shirt, budget same as Clip Zip.

Thank's for you advice :wink:

Jun 22, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #2 of 6
How did the Clip Zip break? Perhaps you could get it fixed under warranty? There are no other brands comparable to the Sandisk players in quality and price. I don't know of any other small high quality players with a card slot, clip, and display. You could spend $140 on an ipod Nano, and have just 16GB and no card slot. You could buy an ipod Shuffle or Archos Clipper and have a small memory, no card slot, and no display. you could get a Philips Raga for $25 at Walmart(does it have a built in clip?) It is just 4GB and has no card slot. At least it has a display. I say get a 2GB Sandisk Clip+ for $30 and a 16GB or 32GB microSDHC card to put in it(if you don't already have one).

Jun 23, 2012 at 8:15 AM Post #3 of 6
2 years ago my Sansa clip just stop to work, black screen, even thé support of Sansa said we can't do nothing, now it's the clip zip, the support propose to change it, by change amazon propose a refund (after 6 months ! ) so i want to try another brand...

I don't care about Cart slot, i don't even care about about mp3, i just need a small FM player with clip, if someone can help me with a suggestion...

Tanks in advance

Jun 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #4 of 6
The small old analog Sony radios such as the SRF-S83 and SRF-S84 may still be available, but are around $40 or more. They sound great and get around 40 hours of battery life on one AAA battery. The best value in a slightly larger radio Walkman though is the $15 Sony SRF-59. It plays 100 hours(140 for AM) on a single AA battery. You could use an nimh rechargeable if you want. It sounds quite good(trash the included headphone though). The portable digital tuner radios still don't seem to sound as good as the best analog ones. They also cost much more, and get worse battery life.

Jun 27, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #5 of 6
I just get a new Sansa, hope he'l work fine this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back