Alessandro Lead/Ship Time
Apr 14, 2007 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

jjhatfield

Frank
The left driver blew on my old style dark wood RS-1s, and they are currently in b-r double-o k lyn tha' planet getting repaired. So I'm listening with Senns, and they are fine, but I'm really missing the Grado-esque sound.

I've decided I need a backup pair of Grado-like phones, so I'm considering trying the Alessandro MS2i. I'm curious as to what Alessandro's normal lead/ship time is on new orders.

Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 14, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
probably get em in a week, two weeks?

All I needed to know, thank you. I wasn't sure if they built to order, or they had a huge backlog right now.

Apr 14, 2007 at 7:41 AM Post #4 of 10
I ordered my MS-1s last Friday, I got them today.

Apr 14, 2007 at 10:13 AM Post #5 of 10
Mine shipped on Tuesday and I received them Thursday afternoon.

Very fast!

MS1 btw

Apr 14, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #8 of 10
All depends on if they have all the parts on hand. They ran out of headbands when making my Pros so had to wait about 4 weeks for them to recieve backordered parts. But well worth it!!
rs1smile.gif

Apr 14, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks all for the responses. I just placed an order for the MS2i. Even if it takes 4 weeks, I've been wanting this can for a while, so I'm good to go!
cool.gif

you won't regret getting those
tongue.gif
a very nice set of headphones and more fun than you would believe reading all the "if you want (more) neutral, go for alessandro" posts lately (just see my sig
biggrin.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back