Alessandro and Paypal
Jun 26, 2006 at 5:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

eduj

1000+ Head-Fier
I want to order from them,i emailed-at hounddogcorp@verizon.net- asking if they accept paypal and they said "Yes, if it is not credit card paypal"
i'm kind of a newbie with paypal so what can i do if my account doesn't have enough $$? i can't use CC ?
confused.gif

Jun 26, 2006 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 5
They take direct Visa and Mastercard orders. That's how I ordered from them about a month ago.

Jun 26, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #4 of 5
Add a bank account to your paypal account such as a checking or savings account and the money can be pulled directly from there. If you don't have enough from that, then you are out of luck.

However it seems odd that you wouldn't jsut want to pay via credit card if that is where paypal was going to pull the money from anyhow.

Jun 26, 2006 at 5:43 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by AA8
Add a bank account to your paypal account such as a checking or savings account and the money can be pulled directly from there. If you don't have enough from that, then you are out of luck.

However it seems odd that you wouldn't jsut want to pay via credit card if that is where paypal was going to pull the money from anyhow.

A friend of mine wants to order and he would prefer paypal than giving his CC info on the "doesn't inspire much confidence"alessandro ordering page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back