Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These are REALLY worth checking out ]
Apr 5, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #318 of 522
I'll follow up with an email to Aclair but it would be awesome if Aclair could come to Canlanta or at least send some demos by proxy to show. I'd be happy to facilitate. I'm already going to be showing Perfect Seal demos.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/799320/canlanta-2016

Apr 5, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #319 of 522
I'll follow up with an email to Aclair but it would be awesome if Aclair could come to Canlanta or at least send some demos by proxy to show. I'd be happy to facilitate. I'm already going to be showing Perfect Seal demos.

Alclair does hit up some of the bigger shows. Let us know what you find out.

Apr 6, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #320 of 522
jelt2359 is about to start his FFAB2 Comparison Review of some TOTL IEMs and he has the 'Alclair Unreleased Model' on his list. I asked him if it was the 6 driver, he was certain that it wasn't the 6 driver IEM (I had this conversation with him 3 weeks back and at that point even the 6 driver Spire was an unreleased model). Other than that he did not have more info on this unreleased IEM as he hadn't received it yet then.

6 days back, he posted in the thread saying that, his last IEM for the review was on its way to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to the new 4 Driver version. 

Apr 6, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #322 of 522
Look forward to reading his impressions, Marc is truly an artist. When my RSMs returned from repair (puppy attack) I was amazed agin by their great sonics, detail, tone and incredible head stage.

Apr 6, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #323 of 522
I'll follow up with an email to Alclair but it would be awesome if Alclair could come to Canlanta or at least send some demos by proxy to show. I'd be happy to facilitate. I'm already going to be showing Perfect Seal demos.

From personal experience, methinks the AR6 and the new Alclair would make for an interesting comparison...

Apr 6, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #324 of 522
  jelt2359 is about to start his FFAB2 Comparison Review of some TOTL IEMs and he has the 'Alclair Unreleased Model' on his list. I asked him if it was the 6 driver, he was certain that it wasn't the 6 driver IEM (I had this conversation with him 3 weeks back and at that point even the 6 driver Spire was an unreleased model). Other than that he did not have more info on this unreleased IEM as he hadn't received it yet then.

6 days back, he posted in the thread saying that, his last IEM for the review was on its way to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to the new 4 Driver version. 

It has arrived! And no, it is not the Spire!

Apr 6, 2016 at 11:23 PM Post #325 of 522
Really looking forward to reading your impressions and rating on the new Alclair,
jelt2359

Apr 6, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #326 of 522
Give us some early impressions!

Apr 7, 2016 at 8:03 AM Post #327 of 522
So I've got the CMVK for some days and it's been fun. However, I'm not happy with the midrange and vocals here. I'm not surprised. But I think I will return it for either the RSM or the new Spire. I wanted to find out if the bass of the RSM feels like it lacks.

Apr 7, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #329 of 522
Alclair is interested in possibly showing at Canlanta, so maybe I'll get to hear the new 4 driver. From what I gather that should be up my neutral alley of preferences, right?

Haven't heard it yet, soon though..... The RSM is one of the most neutral iems or ciems out there, a detail monster, with great tone (the two rarely come in one package). From what I am hearing the new one takes the sonics to another level, I am really pumped and looking forward to hearing them.

Hopefully I'll be able to come down for the Canlanta Meet.

Apr 7, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #330 of 522
Haven't heard it yet, soon though..... The RSM is one of the most neutral iems or ciems out there, a detail monster, with great tone (the two rarely come in one package). From what I am hearing the new one takes the sonics to another level, I am really pumped and looking forward to hearing them.

Hopefully I'll be able to come down for the Canlanta Meet.

Cool, looking forward to meeting members. Fingers crossed Alclair can swing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back