Albums you regret buying
Dec 17, 2003 at 11:05 AM Post #76 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
Hm, recently? Burt Bacharach and Elvis Costello's collaboration "Painted From Memory". Two big talents, one very dull album. What a disappointment.

Can I have it!
biggrin.gif

My contribution to this thread: Metallica - Load. Stopped buying their stuff after that. "Sooo...weeee...!!!"

Dec 17, 2003 at 9:26 PM Post #77 of 79
arrg dont remeber the name but santanas new cd

dont get me wrong awesome artists been listening to him since i was a baby(family) but the new stuff that he does with all the pop singers .....

Dec 18, 2003 at 10:39 PM Post #79 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by tomek

What would you suggest as my next MoMo purchase?

any of their other three albums are great, but my personal favorite is "the lonesome crowded west." this is a long drive.. exceptional though. neither of these is going to sound very much like moon and antactica though, so you might be let down a bit.

i love the ep, but i enjoyed their early b-sides beforehand as well. i think it's worth owning if only for "night on the sun." it's definitely one of my favorite tracks by them, but i also love a few others on there, such as "so much beauty in dirt." looking now, a few of amazon's reviews seem to agree with you, though i still like it. they are my favorite band, so i'm probably a bit biased.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back