Quote:
Requiem by Epica

Hey, that's cheating 
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 20, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #1,318 of 2,128
Quote:

Hey, that's cheating 
tongue_smile.gif

Actually, you are the one who broke the rule. You intentionally selected an album with a title that ended in a number. If you read and understood the rule, you would have known that that album title does not qualify.

The rule,

"Because of these two games in Music, I´d like to propose one. Because music isn´t just songs and artists or bands, but albums and its albums arts, post the album art of the album which its name start with the last letter of the album posted before."

All I did was change the number '4' to the word 'four' that ends in the letter 'r'. There is nothing in the rule that states 'last letter or last digit'. I could have selected an album that is titled '4' but that would have been hard for the next person.

Apr 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #1,319 of 2,128
Quote:

Actually, you are the one who broke the rule. You intentionally selected an album with a title that ended in a number. If you read and understood the rule, you would have known that that album title does not qualify.

The rule,

"Because of these two games in Music, I´d like to propose one. Because music isn´t just songs and artists or bands, but albums and its albums arts, post the album art of the album which its name start with the last letter of the album posted before."

All I did was change the number '4' to the word 'four' that ends in the letter 'r'. There is nothing in the rule that states 'last letter or last digit'. I could have selected an album that is titled '4' but that would have been hard for the next person.

Alright, not cheating, just boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back