AL iM716 First Impressions, With Pics.
Jun 18, 2006 at 12:49 AM Post #16 of 23
Hohh man, I thought about doing that, but I have horrible acne right now.
rolleyes.gif
I'll take some pictures of the ears only soon, then I'll have a pic of my face from the front once the acne clears up, which should be soon.
icon10.gif

I'm gonna do a church thing for the weekend, and my summer school starts on Monday, but I'll get the pics in asap.

Jun 19, 2006 at 4:51 AM Post #17 of 23
Hey guys today I was listening to my earphones (with the inline volume control maxed out) and I was wondering how loud it would get if the iPod was at 100%. I turned the iPod to 100% really fast for barely a millisec. It hurt my ears, but my ears are fine.

But did I cause any permanent damage to my iM716's?

Jun 19, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by biggulp
it's no concern if it's only for a fraction of a second.

Oh, ok, thanks. I was beginning to worry, although I heard no difference in sound. Whatever, these headphones will probably become obsolete and replaced within a year...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAsunder
coupon? I also ordered from amazon and don't remember one. I hope I saved all the packaging!

It doesn't matter who you order from, because the coupon should be inside Altec Lansing's packaging, not amazon's. You don't really need the coupon, but only the website address. It's right here:

Make sure you saved the UPC Code: http://www.alteclansing.com/inmotionearphones

Jun 25, 2006 at 5:32 PM Post #22 of 23
It's the 12-digit combination right under the bar code. Here's an example of a UPC Code:

bagley1.gif

I doubt that any of us will ever get those earplugs though. On the coupon itself, it says that Altec Lansing reserves every right to change their mind about giving them to you at all.

They require a UPC Code so that only iM716/iM616 customers can get in on the offer.

The UPC Code is on the back of the Altec Lansing box/styrofoam/wrapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back