AKG K518DJ VS Skullcandy Hesh 2.0
Jul 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Psycedilla

New Head-Fier
Hi.

Registred at this site to try to find some help. 
I've been using skullcandy's hesh for some time now. and when they went out of production I switched to akg k518dj. Now the akg is unfortunantly on ear, but i prefer over ear and big drivers. My problem now is, dough im very pleased with my new akg's. my girlfriend saw those new hesh 2.0 in a store and went and bought it for me birthday because i only used hesh before. But since i've already grown fond of the akg's, i tried to look up reviews and some info on how the new hesh compares to the akg. i would like to have the better headset. but if the hesh is no way better, i'd rather return it and spend the money on something more useful.

So could anyone help me make this choise? am i better of going for the hesh and keep the akg as backup, or should i return the hesh to the store and get me something else for the cash?

I'm listening mostly to electronic music, but i listen to most genres. I'm very fond of good bass and an overall even quality over bass mid and treble. clarity isnt the most important unless the diffrence is huge. I'm using them whenever i go outside the house and easily use headset for 2-4 hours a day. if not more. my source is a old samsung smartphone if that makes any diffrence.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back