AIAIAI TMA-1
Dec 29, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #497 of 1,345
Chill man. I'm trying to decide where I'm gonna buy these from. If people have a complaint from one website, I'll buy from the other.  

Dec 29, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #499 of 1,345
I'm thinking of getting a DAC/Amp to go with these and future headphone purchases. I'm running foobar2000 with WASAPI output and FLAC files, but through the on board sound card on my computer. I was looking at either the Headroom Total Bithead or the FiiO E7, but mostly the E7 because of its cost. Do you guys think that the E7 will make a difference with the AIAIAI TMA-1s? 

Dec 29, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #500 of 1,345

Quote:
Quote:
Chill man. I'm trying to decide where I'm gonna buy these from. If people have a complaint from one website, I'll buy from the other.  

I recommend Dijitalfix then, No problems with mine so far.

Does anyone know how AC Gears or TurntableLab are re:TMA-1 purchases?

I was also wondering can you get them directly from AIAIAI?

thanks for any input.

I have Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket.

Dec 30, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #502 of 1,345

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

I recommend Dijitalfix then, No problems with mine so far.

Does anyone know how AC Gears or TurntableLab are re:TMA-1 purchases?

I was also wondering can you get them directly from AIAIAI?

thanks for any input.

I have Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket.

You should definitely get them directly from AIAIAI or from Dijitalfix. I purchased them from Turntable Lab through Amazon and I received a pair with a very loose headband. Even thaddeussmith's headband twisting is not doing anything. Luckily, they only slip off my head when I lean my head back, so it is not much of a problem. 

Dec 30, 2010 at 6:00 PM Post #503 of 1,345
Just got mine a couple of minutes ago! Yay! I ordered mine from amazon, and the headband is fine. I can shake my head around and it doesn't move. I'm listening to it right now.  It does sound a bit muffled because of the sound signature, but it's too soon to give any real impressions. I'll post again in a week or two.

Dec 30, 2010 at 6:35 PM Post #504 of 1,345

Quote:
Just got mine a couple of minutes ago! Yay! I ordered mine from amazon, and the headband is fine. I can shake my head around and it doesn't move. I'm listening to it right now.  It does sound a bit muffled because of the sound signature, but it's too soon to give any real impressions. I'll post again in a week or two.

Using the treble booster eq setting on most any mp3 player or computer, will give it an extremely balanced sound

Jan 1, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #508 of 1,345
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of these, their sexy looks and flawless reviews, I just couldn't resist - Ordered them from Dijital Fix and paid for Express shipping (I HATE waiting for things ha).
Absolutely buzzing to try these 
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #509 of 1,345

Quote:
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of these, their sexy looks and flawless reviews, I just couldn't resist - Ordered them from Dijital Fix and paid for Express shipping (I HATE waiting for things ha).
Absolutely buzzing to try these 
biggrin.gif

I know the feeling. I paid for 2nd day air on mine. They're worth the wait.

Jan 2, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #510 of 1,345
I can confirm, they are quite loose but there isn't any problem at all using them while walking, on public transportation or just at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back