After a cheap DAP that I can load storage into that sounds ok
Aug 27, 2013 at 12:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Wyd4

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi All,

There are a million threads on this already, however I was after a straight up set of opinions.
I want something that has a good UI.  Something easy to use with or without looking @ the device.

I am looking @ something by Sandisk then rockboxing or the Cowon iAudio 10.

Any thoughts?

So long as it sounds better than my HTC One I will be happy.
To be honest my biggest issue is space on my HTC so I am after another option.

Output quality bothers me, not so much power as I will be running through an e12.

Thoughts?

:)

Scott

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #2 of 5
Just get an app with a good EQ and I don't think your issues with the One's SQ will last much longer. I have one with Poweramp and Neutron. No complaints. Wish I could get the E12..

Aug 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Just get an app with a good EQ and I don't think your issues with the One's SQ will last much longer. I have one with Poweramp and Neutron. No complaints. Wish I could get the E12..

Hi there,

As far as EQ goes, I was more than happy with my One X using Neutron via OTG to e17 to e12 to power my cans and bypass the phone DAC. But this was just too bulky.

The main reason I am after another solution is space on my phone.  I tried to take a picture of my 5 month old being hilarious last night and had no space due to my phone being full of flac's.

So yeah, I guess I would like to get my phone back as a usable device and save a bit of pocket space while gaining more storage space for my music collection.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back