AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
May 1, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #1,126 of 5,483
Both cables are OFC, DUMMER is a lighter gauge with a softer casing, it's a bit less resolving. That said, the DUMMER is really a great cable for a bundled cable, we worked really hard on that one.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
May 2, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #1,134 of 5,483
Was wondering, It looks like you have to disconnect the cable from the Phones to fit it in the new case.
Is that how it will work?

Probably. That's how it's worked with the ETHER's and that's how it works with the AEON in the ETHER case (which is bigger than the AEON case, I'd assume).

May 2, 2017 at 8:34 PM Post #1,140 of 5,483
Anyone else pm Dan about early shipping and then recind their request after seeing the case, making them feel like a silly person?

PS, sorry for bothering you when you're probably super busy, Dan.

The case looks nice, but it'll collect dust like my other headphone's case. I have absolutely no interest in taking these things outside, or to work. I would, however, love to get them in my hands asap!

I can certainly appreciate the thought of providing the case, free of charge, on an already discounted price for preorders. But for me, I'd rather just have the headphones.

Holpefully they do ship out this week, and hopefully tomorrow for those of us who asked for them early. Gonna be one of the few weekends I have off for awhile and would love to get accustomed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back