[Advice] - Sure SE215 / Westone Um1 /Bose IME2
Dec 11, 2012 at 7:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SilveR172

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, Im currently looking at getting some new headphones as my Bose have Failed on me after 11 months Ive got currently the Bose Ime2 Now for first high end headphones there brilliant, at first i found the sound was perfect , but i know there's better out there and as well as that im not overcome with the build quality and also the fact that there not true IME, i got told by a mate of mine a while ago for the money i paid that i could get much better for the cash , so ive been looking at the 2 headphone the Sure and the west one i would like to get the custom inear peices made for me , I like the Westones but im coming round to liking the Shures more just after a few of your guys thoughts on them i like the fact that on the Sure the cables are detachable so i could Braid the cables so they don't get damaged, but im also aware that there reinforced as well , So how are the Westones for Quality comferbility as well as sound and the same for the Shure SE215's also is there any other earphones i can be looking at purchasing my range is up to £100 looking for best bang for buck Thanks

Dec 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM Post #2 of 4
The Klipsch X10, Yamah EPH100, Sony EX600, JVC FXD80 are recommended and they sound detailed and little bassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back