AD700 Review/Impressions
Jan 27, 2011 at 8:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ssavage

500+ Head-Fier
Barely got the AD700 yesterday.
I have to say, for gaming it is absolutely incredible. The soundstage is amazing. It doesn't have too much bass but that doesn't matter. 
I also love it for music.. more so than my M50s I'd have to say. The clarity is just awesome.
However, these are monster large. I wear a size 7 hat so they're gigantic. Even with a mod they're still loose. Also, they're pinkish purple. I like these headphones but they're just so damn big. Another thing, One of the little wing things has become loose. I can pop it back into place but it is way looser than the other. I think I'm gonna return these. Great headset but just bad minor things to it

Jan 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #4 of 5
I agree with the bit about the soundstage especially, although for me the AD700 fits pretty much perfectly. I feel clunky wearing it though since it is so huge regardless. It feels really cheap and flimsy to me and the colors don't really look all that great IMO.

Jan 28, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #5 of 5
I liked the colors.  Well, I do admit that I would have preferred black instead of the gold-tan-whatever color.  The purple I loved.

Well, nowadays they are making someone else happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back