Dec 13, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #18 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielCox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats. You'll hate it soon enough.

Hahahaha

Touche

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd say playing a sport, having a girl/boyfriend and relaxing yourself with some beers will make you enjoy the college life more than ever.

Sport is the big thing for me. Taking up tennis [again] has helped me counter stress.

Dec 13, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #20 of 34
Congrats.
Go Buckeyes!
wink.gif

Dec 13, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #21 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by MomijiTMO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sport is the big thing for me. Taking up tennis [again] has helped me counter stress.

Soccer and swimming are my favorite sports. Basketball is great to watch. Football is totally weird to me.

Dec 13, 2009 at 1:20 AM Post #22 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats! Here, you'll need one of these:

ASPGRE.jpg

Feel free to head over to California on winter break!

You will need these too!
Congratulations

Trojan_Extended_Pleas.jpg

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:17 AM Post #24 of 34
Thanks for all the congratulations, guys! Between the tunnels and my natural Wisconsin tolerance for cold, I should be set for the weather.
ph34r.gif
I really want to be able to play tennis and soccer recreationally (I've played all my years in HS, so I want to keep it up).

Scompton, I hear back about the NROTC scholarship in a couple weeks, so we'll see how that goes. I'm mostly into it because I really want a job after I leave college. I plan on majoring in Aeronautical Engineering, so I figure that I'll be gaining relevant experience in the Navy.

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:17 AM Post #25 of 34
Congrats! I graduated from the Duluth campus back in '08 and took a summer course at the St. Paul campus. Pretty damn good school, but I'm sure you know that already.

Dec 13, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #26 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone here on head-fi go there for under-grad or grad?? Also, I'm most likely going to participate in the NROTC program, so does anyone have any experiences with that?

I work at the University of Minnesota as a postdoctoral researcher. I work off of the Saint Paul Campus. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! I've only lived here for about a year, but I've got a bit of a feel for the place!

Cheers,
Brad

Dec 13, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #28 of 34
That's Great News for You!!! Always remember, ANY MAN WHO THINKS HE KNOWS A MIND OF A WOMAN, KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL............................ Have Fun!!!

Dec 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM Post #29 of 34
I thought you were going to tell us you had been accepted to the South Harmon Institute of Technology. Congratulations on your acceptance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back