About to invest in some RE0's
Jul 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM Post #16 of 20

Quote:
Just had a pair of re-zero's turn up - good news, no import duties to pay.

great to hear thanks for the heads up, ordered mine earlier this week, so hoping mine will be here early next. 

My this thread has moved on, all good reading though!  Hoping my Irivier H140 should drive the RE0's ok for the time being anyway, might invest in a Fiio E5 as people seem to report it is worth the price, but in no hurry

Jul 15, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #18 of 20
Ampcity.co.uk are the official dealers for Head-Direct in the UK, as far as I know.
They've got the RE0 for £60, but no RE-ZERO as of yet; I was going to ask them about it when I had the funds to buy the damn IEMs. However, if what was said about them being $15 value and a gift is true, I could probably order them from Head-Direct direct without too many problems...

Jul 16, 2010 at 3:41 PM Post #19 of 20

Quote:
Ampcity.co.uk are the official dealers for Head-Direct in the UK, as far as I know.
They've got the RE0 for £60, but no RE-ZERO as of yet; I was going to ask them about it when I had the funds to buy the damn IEMs. However, if what was said about them being $15 value and a gift is true, I could probably order them from Head-Direct direct without too many problems...

oooh so they are, could be a boon for anyone in the eu not wanting to risk postal issues or customs.  not to mention should be quicker.

oh and shockingly not vastly more expensive than buying from head direct

Jul 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM Post #20 of 20
RE0's arrived today with not a glimpse of any import duty :)

first listen and I am truly shocked how good they sound! granted I only have the Shure 310's to compare them against, but I thought they were excellent.  I am no expert in describing the sound, but it seems a lot more detailed, and the base is fine for me.  If I am being honest the cable seems a lot thinner than my Shure's but considering I had to send them back 3 times because the cable split, thickness does not mean durable.

From all your feedback they get better with age, so all in all well chuffed, thanks for helping me decide to order them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back