A sony Walkman review (D-NE270)
Aug 27, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #16 of 19
really, wow good to know that Eagle.

did some more testing. the battery litteraly lasted the entire day today. not one bar is gone from the meter. for a few hours i set the volume to full for the car speakers+cassette adapter. than, i went to work on the farm, skip protection worked very well, no skips what so ever. i also had the repeat all and shuffle on at below average volume. this thing lasts forever. will continue battery life testing tomorrow.

p.s. is it weird that my stock buds sound better than my 212's? they have a better punch in bass and is not bloaty or muddy (most of the time).

Aug 27, 2005 at 11:39 PM Post #17 of 19
wow, battery is still going. 14 hours so far, i guess i wont post anymore until they actually run out lol. the internal amp is really good, i just noticed that i get enough volume from below average volume.

Sep 30, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle_Driver
For the record, the D-NE270 is of the very same generation as the D-NE300, D-NE500, D-NE900 and D-NE10 series. AFAIK the D-NE270 is a Canadian-specific version of the D-NE300.

whats the differnece between the candain and american version?

Oct 1, 2005 at 1:06 AM Post #19 of 19
well considering theres a fill-in for the remote jack to fit. so maybe the US version has an outlet for remote access or something. colour is probably another difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back